Today’s card utilizes a digital download of a buff coloured library card, but you can certainly use a real one or make one out of cardstock.Â A real one would be great for inserting a love note into!
2 pieces of patterned paper, black marker, ribbon or other embellishment, download (see below), black ink
2. We printed the downloads on a Epson Stylus RX680 printer/scanner.
4. Make two sizes of heart patterns by folding a piece of scrap paper in half and drawing on half of your heart.Â Cut out the half heart, unfold and you will have a full heart shaped pattern.
5. Using your patterns, cut out two hearts from two different patterned papers.
6. Draw on ‘fake’ stitching to the edges of your hearts and then glue down on top of each other with the small heart on the top.Â Glue down to the library card.
7. Cut a small piece of ribbon and tie in a knot.Â Glue this on top of the smallest heart and you are finished!
Stop by tomorrow to see day 14 of our Valentine Card a Day posts!