This is the 10th day we’ve been featuring a handmade Valentine card for you to make.Â To see the previous Valentine Card a Day features, please click here.
Heart-shaped doily, rub ons, jewel embellishment, download (see below), various inks
Paper trimmer or scissors, pinking shears, adhesive
2. We printed the downloads on a Epson Stylus RX680 printer/scanner.
3. Cut out a rectangular tag from the digi kit.
4. Cut out a portion of the vintage image as shown in the photo.Â Cut top and bottom edges with deco scissors (like pinking shears) and glue down, on top of tag.Â Discard the rest of the photo unless you want to use it for something else.
5. Glue down tag on top of doily.Â Note:Â You don’t have to use a doily; you could also cut out a heart shape from patterned paper or cardstock instead.
6. Apply various decorative rub ons to tag.
7. Use 2 shades of inks to blot around tag.Â We used purple and blue.Â Also ink edges of tag and doily with black.
8.Â Glue on a jewel to bottom right.
9. Write your Valentine greeting on the back.
Stop by tomorrow to see day 11 of our Valentine Card a Day posts!