The vintage paper ‘stovepipe’ tophat is made from a pattern in Sandra’s book, Fanciful Paper Projects. There are other little hat patterns in there as well. You can use supplies from your scrapbooking stash to embellish your snowman – i.e. beads, brads, ribbon, etc.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials