We made these mini packages (pictured) by altering some wooden toy blocks. They came from Lochlan’s toy box but originally came from a yard sale. So now they have a third life! All we did was trace out a square pattern to fit on a side, cut out 6 sides from pretty patterned paper scraps, added some ribbon and embellishments and they were finished. I thought they would look cute under a mini tree but I’m not sure they’ll last that long – little fingers have already laid claim to them!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials