My So Called Scrappy Life – Layout Contest
Deadline is Oct 30th, 2007. Winner gets an Autumn Leaves MOD page kit. For more details, pleased visit this page.
Scrapbook Dimensions – Quick Holiday Projects Call
Subject: Quick Holiday Projects for inclusion in the HOLIDAY E-GIFT GUIDE
Deadline: November 1st, 2007
We are accepting last minute submissions for our Holiday E-Gift Guide. Holiday projects should relate to the holidays celebrated in December.
We are looking for QUICK Hybrid Holiday Projects. Please include complete directions for your project and a full supply list. If it is not obvious in your directions please specify the hybrid (digital & traditional) aspects to your project.
– If you are a traditional scrapper, show us how you can use the computer to add to your scrapping projects.
– If you are a digital scrapper, show us how you can include a hands-on approach.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION INCLUDES BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL TECHNIQUES.
Artwork may have been previously posted and viewed on-line, but may not have been published before in a magazine or feature article.
1. Please state in the subject line of your email which issue and which category you are submitting to.
2. Please include your name, address, email, and daytime phone number.
3. Submit your scanned or digital image at 72 dpi, Emails must be no larger than 500 mb.
4. You must be able to supply detailed instructions to your project.
5. It is essential that you point out which part is using traditional methods and which part uses technology (i.e. computer, software, etc) even though it may seem obvious.
6. All submissions need a supply list.
Send your project to [email protected] Questions, comments, and suggestions are all welcome in our forums.
Go. Be Creative. – Creative Team Call
Go. Be Creative. is currently accepting applications for our very first Creative Team! We are looking for two designers to promote, design for, and participate in the community at Go. Be Creative.
To apply for one of these positions, please do the following:
1. Register on our message board if you are not already a member.
2. Email the following information to [email protected]:
– Name and full contact information, including address, email, and telephone number.
– Your message board user name
– A short biography, including any specific talents you possess (i.e. sketch creation).
– Design team/publication experience, or link to an online resume if you have one.
– Link to any blogs, online galleries, etc. where examples of your work can be viewed.
3. Introduce yourself on the message board and post actively throughout the duration of the call. This is an integral part of the application process; we want to see how you interact with the members!
Please note: Applicants that are currently on two or more other design teams will not be considered at this time.
Creative Team Members Are Expected To:
– Promote GBC on their blogs and on message boards, where permitted.
– Design and post at least 4 creations made with the kit each month.
– Maintain an album in our gallery with personal creations.
– Participate actively on the message board.
– Post one challenge a month for our kit club members.
– Assist in planning of online crops, classes, and other activities, as appropriate.
– Free monthly kit
– Discount on add-on and online store purchases
Applications will be accepted until midnight EST on Thursday, November 15, 2007, and chosen designers will be offered a position on the Creative Team on or before December 1, 2007. Creative Team term is six months in duration, beginning with the January 2008 GBC Kit.
Please email questions to [email protected] Now, Go. Be Applying!
2 Scrappy Chix Designs – Online Crop
It’s that time again! We will be hosting our online crop this weekend, Friday October 19 from 5-9 pm and Saturday October 20 from 12-4pm.
Please join us for fun, games, prizes and lots of scrapping. We have a lot of fun and our Design Team always has something good up their sleeves. Hope to see you there! For more information, please visit the forum here.
All About Eve – Challenge #9
All About Eve, the fortnightly international challenge blog has a new challenge up – #9, 15th October, and itâ€™s all about sharing your secretsâ€¦ 😉 Oooh la la!!
We also welcome a new designer to the DT this week â€“ the hugely talented Sarah Youde who also designs for Scrap Genie, Mojoholder, and Craft Life & home.
We are sponsored this challenge by The Paper Pixie and the lucky winner chosen from all the entries received, will win a super fall themed kit from Sara Mabin at The Paper Pixie.
Creative Scrap Shack – Tribute to Football Season Contest
Creative Scrap Shack is kicking off fall with a tribute to Football season contest! Kick off this contest with us and shows us your game plan by completing multiple challenges from our talented design team. And what is football season without concession stands and cheerleaders?
Complete one or complete all of the Design team challenges for your chance to win an awesome exclusive prize package from Whatchamadoodles! Contest begins October 15th and ends November 30th.
Scrapbook Heaven – Totally Mod Contest
We are having a Totally MOD Contest this month at Scrapbook Heaven. So, pull out those Autumn Leaves goodies and start creating!! Any kind of Autumn leaves product will do!
Here’s what you need to know…
-The Totally MOD contest will be open for entries as of Oct 11, 2007.
-Entries must be uploaded to our Totally MOD gallery to be eligible to win. (All entries received through Scrap Submit will be submitted by Scrapbook Heaven DT) The last day to upload entries will be November 23, 2007.
– Each contestant is allowed 2 entries. More than 2 entries will result in disqualification.
– Entries will be judged on best use of Autumn Leaves products. Items accepted will be layouts (any size), altered items, and albums using Autumn Leaves.
– Entries must contain 75% or more of Autumn Leaves products. (Don’t forget to list ALL supplies used.)
– Scrapbook Heaven’s Design Team members will be judging the contest. Winners will be announced on November 30, 2007.
– No purchase is necessary to win.
– Winner will receive $50.00 in Autumn Leaves products.
– Please be sure to register on the forum, as well as, the gallery, so that you can be contacted, and so we can get to know you!
– Although, participation in our forum is not mandatory, it may be taken into consideration when deciding on the winner.
– All prizes must be claimed within 30 days after announcing the winner.
The Embellishment Studio – October Contest
We are having a spooktacular contest at The Embellishment Studio! All you need to do is create something using one of our fabulous October kits! It can be a card, a layout, a project…anything your creative mind can come up with!
Upload your submissions to the message board by November 5th.
The prize is amazing, plus in addition to the prize you will be one of our December Guest Designer.
Check out our site and go to the News section and see what you can win. Winner will be announced on November 6th.
The Little Scrap Shop – Fall Sweepstakes Contest
Don’t forget to drop by The Little Scrap Shop to enter their Fall Sweepstakes Contest. There are tons of prizes to be won. Deadline is November 15th. To read our previous post with more information, please click here or go directly here.