For Keeps Sake Scrapbook is very excited to announce our 1st annual Scrap St. Louis. This event is hosted by For Keeps Sake Scrapbook with classes by nationally known designers.
Our 2008 event will take place at the Holiday Inn South County Center, just minutes from our (soon to be expanded to) 6500 square foot superstore!
This event will begin with a Welcome to St. Louis kick-off Thursday evening (June 5) and continue through Saturday night with our “Farewell Event”.
Scrap St. Louis will include:
- All meals to include: Friday & Saturday breakfast buffet; Friday & Saturday lunch; Friday & Saturday dinner; all snacks.
- Classes by well-known designers. Each person enrolled in this event will take 6 classes (one by each artist)
- Prizes & giveaways galore!
- All classes include materials used in class. Just BYO basic supplies (and we’ll give you a list once you register).
Here’s our line-up of instructors:
- Joey Otlo from Bazzill (Class sponsored by Bazzill)
- Missy Jaycox (Class sponsored by 7 Gypsies & For Keeps Sake Scrapbook)
- Lance from Rusty Pickle (Class sponsored by Rusty Pickle & For Keeps Sake Scrapbook)
- Danelle Johnson (Class sponsored by Creative Imaginations & will feature Danelle’s Creative Cafe designs)
- Tracey Niehues (Class sponsored by K&Company)
- Heidi Grace (Class sponsored by Fiskars & Heidi Grace Designs)
WOW! What a line-up! If you’re a “local”, you won’t have to spend the night at the Holiday Inn South County Center. But for those of you “out of towners” or . . . if you just need a girls getaway, we have special rates arranged at the Holiday Inn South County Center just for this event. Here’s a link to the hotel.
We have room for just 300 people at this event. Our exact cost will be TBA asap and will be announced shortly. We will begin taking reservations on January 2, 2008. You may register by phone with a major credit card or in person with a check or credit card or on-line via our blog.
We’re excited to be bringing an event like this to the Midwest. Hope to see you at Scrap St. Louis – June 5-7, 2008!
For Keeps Sake Scrapbook SuperStore
4530 Lemay Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63129
Phone: (314) 487-8131
FAX: (314) 487-9570
For Keeps Sake Scrapbook Superstore is giving away a FREE scrapbooking kit to a ScrapScene commenter on this post. All you have to do is tell us what is your most essential scrapbooking tool. What can you not live without? Please comment to this post before Fri at 12 midnight EST. A winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Saturday. Looking forward to reading your responses!