Below we have listed some signs that you may be addicted to scrapbooking. Do you have any to add? We’d love to hear them! Just reply in the comments or email us at [email protected]
10. Your spare bedroom turns into a ‘Scrapping Studio.’ Of course, that is NOT what your husband calls it!
9. The first thing you do each day – and – the last thing you do each day is check you fav. scrapbooking forum to see if there are any new posts! (This takes for granted that you check ScrapScene at least 2x a day, if not more. Haha – shameless plug.)
8. You now carry a digital camera with you everywhere you go (including the grocery story) – ‘just in case.’ You never know where you’ll get material for your next great layout!
7. You spend more on scrapbooking supplies per month than you do on groceries. After all, they can wait for supper – you are busy with you best layout – like, ever!!!
6. Visits to the hardware store end up with you forgetting to get the new rake you were supposed to pick up – but you did get some great brass hinges and and a nice roll of copper wire that are going to look great in your ’4 Seasons – Fall layout!’
5. You actually found a way to alter and use … well, for want of a better word – garbage! All the junk you used to throw in the garbage without a thought – bottle caps, old magazines, various wrappers, bits of string, junk mail – now have new homes in your embellishment drawer.
4. A romantic night out includes: a digital camera (see #8), a notebook and pen to record journaling inspiration, a large plastic grocery bag to collect napkins, matches packs, wine bottle labels, etc, and a little ‘emergency scrapbooking kit‘ that contains a glue stick, a pair of scissors, some paper and a couple of markers – you know – ‘just in case.’
3. You spent the kids ‘back to school’ money on a new binding machine!
2. You have 18 different tools to … cut paper!
1. You husband wonders why his debit card keeps coming up ‘funds not available!’