The Scrap Pirate is a new site that you may want to take a peek at.Â They have begun to post tutorials on various things like journals, mini books, etc.Â There is a new one up which shows you how to scallop your own paper edges using your corner rounder punch.Â You may remember we recently posted on this technique, but The Scrap Pirate shows an additional decorative step of punching a hole in each scallop.Â Take a look here.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials