Reminisce – Design Team Contest
Deadline is October 10th. Grand prize winner receives a spot on the Reminisce Design Team plus $500 cash. There are more prizes available as well. International submissions are accepted. For details on this contest, please visit their blog post here.
Scrapbook Dimensions – Project Calls, Vol 2, Issue 1
Deadline: November 1st, 2007
If you would like to contribute to Volume 2, Issue 1, Scrapbook Dimensions is currently requesting: (please scroll down to see submission instructions at the end)
- Hybrid Projects highlight your Culture
- Hybrid Projects with International Flair
- Hybrid Projects highlighting the Military and Military Culture
- Hybrid Cards
- Hybrid Altered Art
- Hybrid Layouts and Projects focused around New Years, Chinese New Years, Valentines, St. Patricks
- Hybrid projects using stitching
- Hybrid projects using doodles
- Quick and easy Easter projects
- Hybrid projects highlighting New Year Resolutions
# If you are a traditional scrapper, show us how you can use the computer to add to your scrapping projects.
# If you are a digital scrapper, show us how you can include a hands-on approach.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION INCLUDES BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL TECHNIQUES. Artwork may have been previously posted and viewed on-line, but may not have been published before in a magazine or feature article. If your project doesn’t fit the categories, still submit! SCRAPBOOK DIMENSIONS MAGAZINE ACCEPTS GENERAL ENTRIES ON AN ONGOING BASIS for possible inclusion in the magazine or other ongoing projects. Let us know if you have an idea for an article, project, or special technique by emailing: email@example.com
Compensation: 2 print copies of the magazine
1. Please state in the subject line of your email which issue and which category you are submitting to.
2. Please include your name, address, email, and daytime phone number.
3. Submit your scanned or digital image at 72 dpi, Emails must be no larger than 500 mb.
4. You must be able to supply detailed instructions to your project.
5. It is essential that you point out which part is using traditional methods and which part uses technology (i.e. computer, software, etc) even though it may seem obvious.
6. All submissions need a supply list
Send your project to firstname.lastname@example.org