Scrapbooker’s Club House – September Guest Designer CallÂ
“Are you Scrapbookerâ€™s Club Houseâ€™s next â€œGuest Designerâ€? Each month at SBCH we will be choosing from your entries to see who our next Guest Designer will be. Sound good? Great!!! Here are the details:
The theme is â€œBack to Schoolâ€ Create any size Layout using your best school photos. This can be your kids school photos or if you want to go way back, do a layout with â€œyourâ€ school photos!
Your entries may be posted in â€œSeptember Guest Designer Contestâ€Gallery and must be posted by Friday August 24, 2007.
The winner will be SBCH GDT for the Month of September and will receive a Kit of the month to create your designs. â€œYourâ€ creations will then be posted in our Guest Design Team Gallery. You will also be able to participate along with SBCH Design Team in posting a monthly challenge to SBCH members.”Â For more information, please see this forum post here.
Go. Be Creative – Name September’s Spice Contest
“Name September’s Spice and you could be the happy recipient of a $10 gift certificate to our online store! This can be used toward September Add-Ons, or anything else in the store — INCLUDING PAST KITS!
Here are the rules:
- You must be a member of the message board with at least 10 posts.
- You must reply to this thread with your chosen spice name.
- You must use a true spice – no poetic license allowed here!
- You may only enter this contest once (meaning, you may only suggest one spice for consideration – so choose your spice well!) and no spice name may be listed more than once (so if there are duplicates, only the first entry is counted).
- You may not edit or delete your post once you have submitted it. I will be keeping track as we go along!
- You do not have to be a member of the kit club to play!
- You must post your spice name on or before August 20, 2007.
The winner will be chosen by Brett and Lainey based on creativity, appropriateness, and the guidelines listed above.
Alright, gals – Go. Name That Spice!”