You can look at pictures of Lisa Truesdell‘s work space here. I like the idea of storing embellishments in little watchmaker tins and attaching them to a magnetic board – makes them very visible. (Photo at left) I don’t know where Lisa puchased her’s from, but you can get them via mail order from Lee Valley Tools. Also, the magnetic boards can be purchased from Ikea or an office supply shop. Or, try that magnetic paint out on the market to make your wall or other surface magnetic. Also, take a look at Lisa’s blog header to see the cute little suitcases she stores some of her supplies in.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials