The ScrapRoom Stamp Club – stamp design call
“Heads up! There is a call out for (a) new design exclusively for the TSR Stamp Club.
The ScrapRoom STAMP DESIGNER DIVA Summer Contest! Each month The ScrapRoom showcases an exclusive stamp design for our Monthly Stamp Club. We are pleased to announce our Great Summer Contest! We are looking for a new stamp design. Anyone who has ever thought about designing stamps, this is your chance to shine. No themes – anything goes! You can enter more than one set. Please be sure to include your real-life name and e-mail address on all entries.
The winner will get a FREE SIX MONTH MEMBERSHIP to the Stamp Club starting with the set that she designed, an interview in the Club newsletter, and ‘braggin’ rights’ on the website as The ScrapRoom’s first ever STAMP DESIGNER DIVA.
Deadline for submission will be midnight on 8/20/07. The winner will be announced on 8/31/07, with the exclusive stamp set being the featured Monthly Stamp Club set in November!
~The images should be in .jpg format and no larger than 300 pixels at the longest side
~The size of designs is 2″x 4″ for the total image space
~They can be hand-drawn or computer-generated
~At least 1/4″ margin around all of the designs. (See past stamp kits for spacing guidelines)
~Deadline for submission 8/20/07
~Please be sure to include your real-life name and e-mail address on all entries.
~Submit your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org ”
Piggy Tales – design team call
“Piggy Tales is looking for several new design team members! We can’t wait to see all the talent waiting to be discovered out there. Don’t be discouraged if you have never been published or haven’t been on a design team before. We want EVERYONE to apply. Design Team commitment will be one year, from September 1, 2007 – August 31, 2008.
Deadline for submission of entries is at midnight August 24, 2007 Pacific Time. Selected Design Team Members will be contacted by phone on August 29, 2007. A list of our new Design Team will be posted on our website September 1, 2007.
To apply please submit the following items:
1. THREE scrapbook layouts that show off your style (two layouts must use at least 50% Piggy Tales products)
2. ONE altered item of your choice
3. ONE card
4. LIST of current design team memberships and links to any online galleries
5. LIST of previously published designs
You can view our website to locate a store or website that carries our products. All submitted work may be previously published.
Please title your entries “PT DT Call” and email to email@example.com. Files should be in jpeg format and no larger that 100K each. Please include your name, address, phone number, and email.
If sending through regular mail, please address to:
Piggy Tales DT Call
Attn: Trina Linford
PO BOX 751872
Las Vegas, NV 89136
All products sent through regular mail will not be returned.
Design Team members will be expected to:
1. Submit a minimum of two layouts and/or altered items per month for use on our online gallery.
2. Post layouts and projects using Piggy Tales products on online galleries and blogs.
3. Create layouts and/or altered items for use in publications, advertising, and trade shows.
4. Participate in Piggy Tales’ private design team message board.
Design Team members will receive TONS of free product, new product releases, recognition on our website, and compensation for published work in magazines using Piggy Tales products. DT members will also be featured on our website including a picture and bio.”
If you have any questions please contact Trina Linford at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more info. please click here.
Scrapbook Heaven – Crate Paper contest
“Crate Paper is a textured cardstock with precise shading and distressing that gives each project a distinctive and custom look. Along with each paper collection is a variety of matching accessories; tags, ribbons, crate board, and rubons! So, to celebrate this fabulous line of product we are hosting a Crate Paper Contest!!
The winner will receive over $75.00 in Crate Paper products. Prizes must be claimed by August 31. (We recommend that you register on the forum to assure that you are contacted in the event that you are the winner).Â We cannot wait to see all of these original creations you have in store for us!
Contest rules and requirements
-The Crate Paper Contest will open for entries July 10th, 2007.
-Entries must be uploaded to our Crate Paper Contest gallery to be eligible to win. (All entries received through Scrap Submit will be submitted by Scrapbook Heaven DT) The last day to upload entries will be July 25th, 2007.
-Each contestant is allowed 2 entries. More than 2 entries will result in disqualification.
-Entries will be judged on best use of Crate Paper products. Items accepted will be layouts (any size), altered items, and albums using Crate Paper. Entries must contain 75% or more of Crate Paper products. Please list all supplies used.
-Scrapbook Heaven’s Design Team members will be judging the contest. Winners will be announced on July 31, 2007.
-No purchase is necessary to win.
Here is the link for more info.”
Label Tulip – design team call
“Label Tulip is a new scrapbook monthly kit club and we are looking for designers to go on this journey with us. We are looking for designers that can create pages using traditionally not-matching kits, and that can think outside the box! We will be taking submissions from now until August 20, 2007 and the winners will be announced August 25, 2007.
As our designer, you will be asked to:
1. create 4-5 projects a month (but not limited to) using our kit
2. contribute short tips/articles for the newsletter when needed
3. participate in forums (no min. requirements)
4. design for Label Tulip on a 6-month term, beginning on September 1, 2007
(starting with September Kit)
With that being said, all projects made with the kit, are yours to keep, and when used in the newsletter or on the website, you will be given full credit.Â As our designer, you can also submit your own work for publication after 1 month of debut of the kit, as long as you give Label Tulip proper credit.
Your compensation will be:
1. free monthly kit along with cardstock add-ons with no shipping charge!
2. 20% off purchases on any add-ons that may be available with no additional shipping cost.
3. We will upgrade your compensation as our company grows.
To apply, please email us the following at email@example.com:
1. 3 layouts (12 x 12, 8 1/2 x 11, doesnâ€™t matter)
2. an altered item or an additional layout
3. a card
4. link to your online gallery and resume, if available
5. your full contact information:Â name, phone number, email address, and location
6. a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers (you can be completely honest here, if you’re in it for the free kit, that’s fine with us- we just want to get to know you girls better!)
7. a short list of your “dream” kit
8. a list of your current commitment(s)
**Â When sending us your projects, send us your best work.Â This can be posted online, we just want to see your best stuff!Â (file size not exceeding more than 200kb)”