Debbie Hodge has been working on her new book with Memory Makers. We previously posted a little about the book, naming the contributors (Betsy Veldman, Kim Kesti and Sharyn Tormanen), but now we’ve learned a little more. The title is “Get it Scrapped” and Debbie tells us that it “is for scrappers who care about: 1) getting caught up, 2) including multiple photos on pages, and 3) scrapping events as well as moments.” Most of the layouts in the book are “multi-photo and include relevant journaling.”
The new book is due out Spring ’08. Debbie has started a new blog that is a companion to it, “Page by Page.” You can also read Debbie’s latest comments about the book in her post here. It will be great to see ideas and inspiration surrounding this theme!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials