Scrapbook Chalet is having a call for a new Creative Team!Â Below are all of the details:
“Weâ€™re looking for energetic, fun, creative individuals who love to scrap and share with others.Â People who love to push everything to the next level!Â As a Creative TeamÂ member, you MUST be an active member of the forum and the gallery on a daily basis.
To be considered forÂ these positions, you will need to submit your favorite layouts and/or alteredÂ items into our gallery or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions needÂ to be submitted no later than midnight July 10th, EST toÂ be considered. Winners will be chosen and notified by email on or before July 14th.
Please answer the following questions so we may get to know you better:
1.Â Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mailÂ address:
2.Â Scrapbook Chalet’s Message BoardÂ Username (Please take note that when you sign up on the board, you will need to be approved.Â Due to the spam we get, Iâ€™ve set up approval first)
3.Â Please provide a current list of any Design Teams you are on:
4.Â If you have a blog, please share your link
5.Â What online communities are you currently participating in and what is your username?
6.Â Have you been published? How many times? Where?
7.Â How long have you beenÂ scrapbooking?
8.Â Have you written any articles? Tell meÂ about them.
9.Â Tell me a little bit about your styleÂ and the subjects of your layouts.
10.Â Do you create any altered work? Do youÂ create any cards?
11.Â Tell me why you’d like to be on the team and what you would bring to it
What is expected from our Creative Team:
1. Two layouts andÂ an altered item prepared with product sent monthly. The layouts are to be postedÂ in the Scrapbook Chalet gallery, as well as other galleries and/or blogs perÂ month. You must put in your description that “Products are provided by ScrapbookÂ Chalet as part of the monthly Creative Team kit.”
2. One scrapbook relatedÂ article per month. The article can be a how-to or an article about the latest trends in scrapbooking.
3. Include details about each project, products usedÂ and any special techniques such as paper tearing, painting, stamping, inking,Â distressing, ect. in your description in the gallery.
4. Host at least one challenge or contest per month.
5. Participation in our monthly Creative Team chats are expected.
6. Our goal is to be an active & friendly site.Â Posting to the gallery means positive feedback for all layouts submitted.
7.Â Put “Creative Team member for Scrapbook Chalet” in your signature line, as allowed on other groups and message boards you post on.
8. If you’re late more than once (without a VERY good reason) on any commitment, you will be replaced.
9. A six-month commitment given to Scrapbook Chalet
Here is what you will get in return:
1. Provide Creative Team members with a 20% discount (up to $25 in discounts per month) before shipping and handling on orders from Scrapbook Chalet. Discounts will not be applied to specials or sales.
2. Alert the Creative Team members of all NEW arrivals before posting to the store
3. Recognize Creative Team members on our site.
4. Send full kits, not partial kits to each Creative Team member per month.
5. Creative Team members will receive 1 point for every active referral to our message board and gallery. For every 20 points you will receiveÂ a $10.00 credit towards shopping at Scrapbook Chalet.
6. All Creative Team members will be eligable to enter some, but not all of the contests &Â challenges given during each month.”