Mini Layouts on a Keychain

sherellechristensenkeychain.jpg

These adorable keychains were created by Sherelle Christensen.

I love how she made one for each of her children.  What a great gift idea for a grandparent!

These little keychain booklets and embellies are such fun to make and so addictive!

If you would like to get clear tags to make your own, try these: Clear Tags

You can also stamp on the tags with Staz-On ink.  Note, If you add scrapbooking embellishments, you may want to put a coat of clear Gel Medium to help seal and protect your creation.

See a complete acrylic key tag tutorial here.

Also, see a key tag tutorial using Shrinky Dinks here.

ultraminikeychainbook.JPG

A similar key tag can be made using a sheet of clear Coin Collector Pockets . We made these ones by cutting apart the pre-made sections. (See photo at right and below).

ultraminikeychainlayouts.JPG

Ultra mini scrapbook layouts were made and inserted inside the sleeves. A Cropodile worked well to punch a hole and insert in an eyelet for the keychain ring.

For more ideas, check out our MiniBook eBook here!

Those are just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and all the other cool stuff you link to, also!

2. Karen

Love this!!!

3. sandy odell

are the mini keychain layouts laminated, if not how does the photo not get damaged? SUPER cute!!!!

I’m not sure, Sandy, but I would suggest giving them a coat with clear gel medium. Golden is a good brand and it dries really quickly too and is non-tacky. Mod Podge dries tacky and they will stick to each other…

5. Alyson

Is there anywhere to still get these key chain tags???

Alyson, try this link from Red Lead: https://www.redleadpaperworks.com/servlet/Categories

7. Lisa Stephenson

These are so cool. I guess you have to order the supply’s to make these wonderful photo chains. I love the way pinecrest makes my old creative mind start working again.

Thanks for sharing! You are so talented!

I love your photo key chain! I included it with a link back to you on my Mother’s Day Gift Tutorials post here:

Happy Mother’s Day!

9. Joyce
    Posted 9 months, 2 weeks ago | Permalink

I am thinking you could use a few of the paint chips that are solid…like formica. I would never suggest you take a few from the hardware store of course (cough, cough). I think that 4-5 of those would fit nicely on a chain.