I just love how Nahte from the Rouge de Garance Design Team creatively used felt flowers for tabs in a mini book.Â She also used their new kit, “An Atelier avec Karine.”Â You can see more photos of her project here or here on her blog.Â I also like how she left most of the chipboard plain, for a unique look.Â I have a blue felt flower garland just like that from a local dollar store that when cut up could probably be used the same way.Â Gotta give it a try!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials