Scraptalk.com, home of ScrapScoop and the Pink Project, is on a search to find new PINK LADIES for their PINK LADY design team. “We are seeking creative, fun, talkative, motivating scrapbookers of varying levels to join other friendly scrapbookers.”
DT Call Dates: Entries will be accepted from April 1, 2007 through midnight Pacific on April 15, 2007.
DT Term: May 2007-April 2008. During (and after) the DT call we encourage applicants to participate on our message board to get to know our members and for us to get to know you! And also to upload additional layouts to our gallery. We also strongly encourage anyone who has never been on a Design Team to apply. We need to limit the these spots to US addresses only because of shipping time and cost restraints.
How to apply?
1. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please put Pink Lady application in your subject line (applications without this won’t be considered)
* Username at Scraptalk.com
* Phone number
* Email address
* Scrapbook resume or blog (if you have them)
* List of galleries and message boards youâ€™re active on (include screen name)
* A short bio about yourself
2. Please Submit (150 KB limit each):
3 â€“ 2 page layouts-at least one with multiple photos
3 â€“ altered or home accent project, we want to see you think outside
the box with this entry
2 â€“ Cards
3. Please answer the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be on our DT?
2. Are you currently on or being considered for any other design teams right now?
3. If you are on another DT: Do you feel like you can fairly divide your time and complete your assignments onetime? Why do you want to be on more than one DT?
4. How did you first hear about Scraptalk.com?
5. What is your design style?
6. Can you contribute daily to our message board?
7. How often do you visit your favorite message boards?
8. About how much time per week do you spend on your hobby?
9. Can you contribute 3-4 layouts and ideas to our gallery each month in addition to your design team assignments?
10. Three favorite companies?
11. What tool can you not live without?
What you can expect:
* Each month we feature 4-5 products a month in our PINK PROJECT & Features area and our design team usually works on 1-4 different products depending on availability from manufacturer. Sometimes you randomly get assigned to a product, other times you can pick your project.
â€¢ Complete at least 1-2 2-page layout, 1 altered item each month –post projects with a detailed supply list and journalling included in our gallery
â€¢ Participate daily on our message board
â€¢ Submit newsletter articles
* Review products when needed/add new products to review system
â€¢ Host challenges, help organize & run cybercrops and contests on our message board
â€¢ Submit layouts and altered items to our gallery regularly
* DT members should promote Scraptalk.com whenever possible–Create a link on your blog and/or website if applicable.
*Projects are often sent with a very quick turn around so that we can feature the latest and greatest. You will receive an assignment sheet with each package. Projects aren’t always sent on a schedule and we occasionally skip months due to holidays or availability of new product.
If you have any question in regards to our DT call please email us at: email@example.com
We appreciate the time you take to apply and participate at Scraptalk.com.
PS...We have a great history of picking Pink Ladies who have gone on to have their own products and companies, win HOF and are frequently published….you’ll be part of a very talented sisterhood!