This idea was found in the Sept ’06 issue of Southern Accents magazine. Looks like they used diecut paper shapes as a hanging mobile or a perhaps they are encircling a ceiling light. I thought that even though their outcome is a bit messy looking, it could be adapted into something pretty cool.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials