I have a weakness for vintage books. It seems sacrilegious, but I can’t help but tear them up and use them in my scrapbooking and papercrafting. So when I saw this text flower done by Teresa Collins, I was inspired! She made this flower for the cover of an album for upcoming classes in Arizona and Michigan.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials