Ali Edwards has posted free instructions for a mini book class she updated from her teaching schedule last year, “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Always.” This is meant as a thank you for all the generous donations she has garnered on behalf of Autism Speaks. Her badge has currently raised $16k with 670 donations. It is still running at 2nd place. If it stays in the top 6 by the end of the month, Kevin Bacon will personally add $10k for the charity.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials