Ali Edwards was featured in her local news yesterday for her charitable work in encouraging donations to Autism Speaks. Here is the link if you would like to see Ali on the air or read the transcript. Ali has one of Kevin Bacon’s Six Degrees charity badges on her blog for donations to autism. So far, Ali has raised $9825 in 380 donations. Ali’s badge is coming in at second place on Six Degrees. If she stays in the top 6 by the end of this month, Kevin Bacon will personally add an additional $10,000 to her charity.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials