Have you seen Adrienne Looman‘s new website? Take a look at it here. Her company is called “Color It.” She has created her own line of decorative buttons and printed transparencies and is selling them on her website.
Take a look at all the colorful varieties of buttons. Each one is handpainted. The transparencies are here. They are all fun and full of doodles and drawings. Love the cute packaging too!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials