Sharon Soneff has unveiled her new creations for Sonnets Studios by Creative Imaginations. In the Sonnets line is “Urban Gypsy” and in the Anthology collection is “Roxanne.” You can see them all here. (Also, notice photo at left). While you’re there, take a look at the make and takes here.
Also, check out Maya Road‘s 2007 CHA Winter catalogue here. There is lots of eye candy there – I just love that printed twill ribbon! (at right).
Kah-Mei Smith has also unveiled some sneak peeks of new Fontwerks products. Take a look here to see them all. There are new stamps by Karen Russell, Nisa Fiin, Kate Teague and Yolanda Robinson, double-sided paper by Kate Teague, and some beautiful new rub-ons. Check out these dots, polka-dot and chicken wire rub-ons, shown at left.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials