Elsie Flannigan talked in her September interview on Diva Craft Lounge (see previous post here), and I’m sure many other places, how she found her own creative style. She started an “Inspiration Journal.” This book has cut out bits from magazines, clothing tags, etc. all put together in a journal format. When she now looks back on this journal, she is able to see her style as well as find more inspiration. Elsie has posted pictures of her “Inspiration Journal” here. Take a look, and maybe you’ll be inspired too!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials