Elsie Flannigan was on Diva Craft Lounge last week. If you didn’t catch it, you can listen to it here. Among other topics of interest, you can hear her talk about how she developed her own personal style by collecting things in a book that inspired her like magazine clippings, clothing tags, etc. After about a six month period, she completed it. She realized that this book shows what her style is and she still looks back at it for inspiration. What a great idea Elsie!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials