Heidi Swapp has a pdf on some techniques relating to her CHA Summer releases. In this file, she talks about how to use her acrylic stamps, chipboard pieces, ghosts, masks, and silhouettes. There are loads of photos and how to step by step pictures to get you inspired! The chipboard letter to the right is by Heidi and displays the use of paint, stamping, sanding, and cutting.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials