Have you seen the work of Stephanie McAtee? She is the founder of Captured Elements, an online store featuring products for scrapbook and mixed media artists. She shows an amazing album she created on her blog. To the side is a shot of it. She purchased the clasp from Junkyard Art. These are actually garter snaps that she dyed and attached using beeswax. Also touting the praises of Junkyard Art is Ali Edwards. This online store often features one-of-a-kind vintage treasures that can be used in a variety of collage, scrapbooking and mixed media art projects. Their products are also displayed at Urban Arts and Crafts in Kansas City.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials