Have you tried using masking tape on your layouts? If you’re not worried about the acid-free issue, and some people aren’t due to their photos being digital prints anyway, give it a try. If you check out the Freestyle Blog you can see the full challenge sample (cropped sample to the right is by Ashley Wren) and the winning entry. This blog is hosted by Autumn Leaves and is a collaborative effort by several scrapbook designers (Rhonna Farrer, Emily Falconbridge, Tia Bennett, Danielle Thompson and other participants of Freestyle the book) who post various scrapbooking challenges.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials