An article recently published on INQ7Money says that scrapbooking has now spread to the Phillipines. It doesn’t site the source, but it mentions that in the U.S.A. “the scrapbooking industry is worth $7 billion and is growing by about 27 percent yearly…” Also of interest and according to this article is that one in three households have a scrapper. You can read more of the article here.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials